- Creating the perfect GPG keypair: best practices for a making a secure keypair
- Subkeys (Debian Wiki): elaborated upon in the above article.
- OpenPGP Best Practices: a big guide
- OpenPGP User ID Comments considered harmful: they are usually redundant, confusing, and unnecessary
- GPG, Curl, Homebrew and Why We Don’t Have Nice Things: notes on how to use a hkps keyserver
- Sample Key Transition Document (riseup.net)
- Parcimonie: refresh keys privately and incrementally
- Creating a new GPG key with subkeys: explains usage of key types